Friday 1 June 2018

2018 - Day before departure

We have been waiting for this trip for quite sometime, I personally have thought of this trip since before Leona and I were married. The winter of 2014-15 I did some planning for this trip to the southeastern States, even though my 2015 trip was to the other southern part of the USA.

This past winter felt like it would never end, and now we are so close to leaving we can taste it. I wasn’t sure I wanted to blog this trip, but I’ve been pressured to do it by a few people. If I can figure out all the technology once again, I’ll be posting daily. I plan to do less writing, and let the pictures tell the story. 


First trip with this bike, time to finally break it it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it’s great to see we’ll be able to enjoy your vacation from our couch! Wishing you both a wonderful time together as you ride some of the best parkways on the continent. Keep safe.

    ReplyDelete