Thursday 12 June 2014

Day 8

Rain, rain, and more rain was the theme for the day. I decided in the morning to hole up here in Cornwall for a while, and eventually ended up keeping the room here for another night. The rain let up for a while in the afternoon and I walked around town gathering a few items I needed. The hotel is in a convenient location, with plenty of stores and places to eat all within walking distance. The downtime gave me a chance to look ahead to my time in the Maritime provinces, as I would like to make good use of my time there.

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving here, rain or shine, as I've got cabin fever already. Just spoke with a couple biking down from Quebec and they had been in the rain all day so it was probably a good thing to wait one day.

The plan for tomorrow is to ride through Quebec, on the east side of the St. Lawrence River, and into New Brunswick.

No comments:

Post a Comment