Friday 5 July 2013

Day 20

For the first time in almost three weeks I was not spending the night in a hotel, and that translated into a great night of sleep. Waking up refreshed, knowing that the day was going to be quite lazy was also something I looked forward to. It tuned into a very restful day, even featuring an afternoon nap! 

The only real plan we had was to take in the fireworks in the evening, but first we had a fantastic dinner. I've been treated to amazing food and great company here, a big change from just being another customer on the road. 

After dinner and great conversation, we headed out to watch the city's fireworks display. It was a great show, the organizers did a good job with the presentation. I'm more tired now than I have been while I was travelling, so it's time to turn in for the night. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Nice post .. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin...!!
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete