Friday 4 July 2014

Day 29

Got another beautiful day for riding again, sunny and super hot. Highway 12 from Lolo, MT to Lewiston, ID is another must ride for bikers (cages too I guess). Winding it's way along the side of a river for most of it makes for great scenery, and helped to keep the air cool for a little while. It was piping hot all day, easily into the mid to high 30's I'm sure. One has to stay hydrated and also make sure to watch for sunburn.

After Lewiston the scenery changes more from mountainous to rolling hills and some farm land. It's quite arid so irrigation is required it seems for growing. As welcome as the heat was it's quite tiring and I felt completely exhausted by the time I reached Pasco. I'll be here for the weekend catching up with friends and relaxing. It will be nice to have some time to relax a little before the ride home to reality again.



They weren't lying, it was awesome!





My rich friends hooked me up with some front row seats;)
Re-united with my furry little friend

No comments:

Post a Comment